The browser you are using is not supported. Some critical security features are not available for your
We want you to have the best possible experience with rc3Dmarket.
For this you'll need to use a supported browser and upgrade to the latest version.
Pilatus B4, aerobatic RC glider, wingspan 230cm
Inclusive All Taxes
one of the most famous and beautiful aerobatic gliders
Wingspan: 2308 mm
Length: 1011 mm
Empty weight: 1100 g
Takeoff weight: [1350...2000] g
Wing load: [35.8...53] g/dm2
This is a thoroughly designed 3D printable scale version of the original Pilatus B4 from Pilatus Aircraft. I spent considerable amount of time with prototype testing and refinement to improve printability, surface quality, scale characteristics, flight characteristics, and rigidity. The latter is mandatory for aerobatics and realized by carbon tubes and rods of different size combined with a spring steel wing connector.
Flexible usability was a further key design parameter. The Pilatus B4 can be built
- with or without wheels
- with different fuselage nose options: pure glider, tow release, electric engine powered
- with reduced weight for improved thermal flight using the additionally provided LW-PLA STL files for the tail rudders.
The wings and the horizontal stabilizer can be easily removed from the fuselage for transport. The connectors were designed based on proven solutions used since many years for RC-controlled gliders.
The package includes:
- STL files for all parts including STL files for LW-PLA optional printing of some parts
- Project files for Cura including detailed print settings for each part. Ultimaker Cura is available for free. No need to spend extra money for a slicer software to get this plane printed in high quality.
- gcode files to minimize your preparation time and to immediately start printing the plane parts
- Autodesk Fusion 360 design files for the servo and battery holders to adjust the dimensions to your servo and battery types
A detailed user guide
including optimized print setting information can be downloaded HERE
of fuselage and wing can be downloaded HERE
The model requires a minimum print bed size of 100mm/140mm/192mm. The provided Cura project and gcode files contain multiple plan parts and require a print bed size of 200mm/195mm/192mm. Some parts can be simply removed from the project file in Cura to adjust the print area to your printer requirements.
Step-by-step video guide: